The Next Best Thing to a Natural Tooth
It's time to smile again.
In addition to providing our patients with the latest that modern dentistry has to offer, we are excited to now offer dental implants in our office!
Tooth loss can be an extremely upsetting experience. But it's a common problem and more people suffer from tooth loss than you might think.
In the past, the only real option to replace a missing tooth was a bridge or a type of denture. Although it was a good option before dental implants came around, bridges have many negatives. Loose fitting, uncomfortable, rocking dentures are a nightmare.
Implants however, are the next best thing to having your own natural tooth. It’s never been a better time to take advantage of what modern dentistry has to offer with dental implants!
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is a sterile medical grade titanium milled root that is surgically imbedded in the jaw bone. After integration with the bone, the titanium root acts much like your natural root does. We then place a custom porcelain crown that fits precisely on top of your implant, mimicking esthetics, strength, and function of your own natural tooth!
Thanks to significant advances in dental technology, dental implants have never been more successful, predictable, and affordable. With the advent of 3D scanning technology, we are now able to precisely and safely place dental implants.
There are just so many benefits to dental implants:
- Improved Oral Health. With dental implants, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving your long-term oral health. The process doesn’t require reducing other teeth (as a tooth-supported bridge does) and nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant. Individual implants make it easy to clean between teeth.
- Preserving Bone. Once the implants are in place and supporting the teeth, everyday functional forces stimulate the surrounding bone, which responds by becoming stronger and denser.
- Improved Comfort and Appearance. Because they fuse with your bone, they act and look just like your natural tooth. Cleaning around your new dental implant is just as easy as your own tooth.
- Improved Eating and Speech. With poor-fitting dentures, chewing can sometimes be difficult and some people tend to mumble or slur their words. With implants, people feel confident when eating regular foods and speaking to others.
- Convenience and Durability. Dental implants eliminate the inconvenience of removing dentures and dealing with the messy adhesives that keep them in place. They are extremely durable and with good care, can last a lifetime.
Affordability has always been a significant obstacle for patients. Since we now provide all the implant services in our office, we are able to pass on the savings to you!